Les Amis de Beauford Delaney is supporting the completion of

BEAUFORD DELANEY: SO SPLENDID A JOURNEY,

the first full-length documentary about Beauford.


Join us in making this video tribute to Beauford a reality!

TO MAKE A TAX DEDUCTIBLE DONATION,

CLICK HERE.



Saturday, August 24, 2019

The Art Story: Beauford Delaney

I'm taking a couple of weeks off to enjoy Paris and do some research on Beauford but did not want this week to pass without publishing something about him.

One of my readers shared the following link to a detailed Web page about him and I'm pleased to pass it along:

https://www.theartstory.org/artist/delaney-beauford/

1973 Invitation Card - Darthea Speyer Gallery

The page has a table of contents that makes it easy for readers to navigate the information shared. Several of the resources cited point back to this blog and the work I've done through Les Amis de Beauford Delaney to promote and preserve Beauford's legacy, which is gratifying!

What I like best about this page is the commentary presented on several of Beauford's paintings. I hope you enjoy it!

No comments: